Saturday, August 29, 2009

my school..

i'm one of the SDAR SixTen community..
we r close to each other..or eventhough there r some misunderstandings (sometimes)...
my frenz called me botex or tex..but,some called me cyclops..wanna know why??figure out urself..i don't wanna tell u..
i'm a perfect..next year i'm the treasurer fr LPP..(LPP stands fr lembaga pemimpin pelajar..instead of prefects)..insyaaalah..
i like to be in school..especially in my dorm..cuz what??i can do many interesting things there..the most is SLEEP!!hahaha..just kidding..act, i like to chat with my dormates..hilman,aidil,ayap,has9..yg laen..kureng skit...
ptg2..aku ske maen bola atau ragbi kt pdg,ngan bdak2 laen..kalo x,mmg bosan lah duduk kt dorm..
hahaa..
mende lg nk ckp eh??aku pon dh x de idea..
so len kali aku cite lg eh...k, chow n thanx fr reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment